Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Qwerty and Chevron as I call them....

Hello fellow coffee lovers!  I am in the process of listing 10 new fabric options for coffee sleeves.  The 2 that I have listed so far I lovingly refer to as Qwerty and Chevron and here is why...

Here is Qwerty, isn't he cute?  Red background with vintage style typewriter keys all over.


And please meet Chevron, I like this one so much that I am keeping one for myself.  I especially love the black sparkly button!


You can check out all the other coffee sleeve fabric options that I currently have available in my Etsy shop.

Have a coffee filled day friends!

Angel

1 comment:

  1. These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete