Sunday, April 15, 2012

Autism Awareness Project

April is Autism Awareness month. Although I have never experienced autism first hand, I have watched some of my friends work through this with their children.  I want to partner with you to support a local program.

So, for the rest of the month of April if you go to My Shop and purchase an Autism Awareness chalkboard mat I will donate $4 to The Franklin County 4H Therapeutic Riding Center.  This is a local riding center here in Chambersburg, PA that offers programs for special needs children including those affected by autism.  You can check out their Facebook Page for more information on their program.

I will let everyone know at the end of the month how much we raised.


These chalkboard mats are made using the Autism Awareness fabric with bright colored puzzle pieces.  

Thanks for partnering with me to support families working through Autism.

Angel

4 comments: