Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Trick or Treat Bags!!!

Are you getting your kids ready for Halloween?  I have the plans for my girl's costumes and once they are complete I will definitely show them to you!  One thing I am excited about for this years trick or treating is our new candy bags!

These are reversible and reusable trick or treat candy bags!


They are sturdy enough to hold all your candy!  Then bring it home and save it for next year.  If you get chocolate smudges on it just throw it in the wash.  I am just loving these!

Candy bags measure approximately 15"x16" and we are selling them for $15.




You can follow the links above to our Etsy shop to purchase one for your little monster!

Follow us on Facebook to be kept up on all of our new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment