Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Scrapbook Class


Hi friends!  I just wanted to share an opportunity with you.  I will be facilitating a class at the Chambersburg Council of the Arts and I want to invite you to join me.

The class will be held on February 9th 6-8pm.  The cost is $15 plus a small materials fee which I will try to keep at around $5.

I will walk you through making the pictured paper bag album from start to finish and it will be a great time!  You will leave with a completed project that is ready to be filled with photos and given to your sweetheart for the big day.

I taught a class like this last November and it was so much fun!  Please consider joining us for this fun evening and chatting and creating!

If you are interested in signing up please email me bamcraftymommas (at) yahoo.com

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment